Welcome readers! Here you'll find the evidence files for each case study in the book Network Forensics: Tracking Hackers Through Cyberspace (Prentice Hall, 2012). You can download them and follow along with the book to gain hands-on experience.
Please note that these materials are copyrighted. We are offering them publicly for the community to enjoy for your personal use. You can read the full license here; below is a quick summary:
- Use these materials for self-study
- Display the contents in presentations for educational use. Please use proper attribution and link back.
You may NOT:
- Redistribute these materials
- Use these materials for commercial purposes.
If you'd like to distribute these materials or use them for commercial purposes, please ask first.Thank you for all of your contributions, and have fun!
- Download zipfile containing all Case Study Evidence Files (LARGE - 23M)